Wana Bana Vintage Hand Baga Black – Vegan – Rod Stewart
€69.95 inc. Vat
“Dance with me
She won’t dance with me
Why won’t she dance wih me
She won’t dance with me
Dance, dance, dance, dance with me”
Little of hard to get…nice! Shoulder bag. Perfect for the tablet! Everyday, every need ready.
About the bag
This shoulder bag can be closed using a zipper. Inside you can find with 2 small pockets to keep your things organised.
Size: 30 x 30 cm
• Materials: high-quality synthetic (PU) leather, recycled cardboard, recycled vintage image, PVC to make the image waterproof.
• Vegan: Lili chose consciously for synthetic leather to avoid animal cruelty. Unfortunately Lili still uses petrol-based materials in order to give durability to the product without using animal skin. Lili keeps looking for the correct replacement. She is in love with Pinatex and she follows their moves waiting for the time they will produce it in Costa Rica. Now she is testing the cactus leather. It is produced in Mexico. If you know a better way to do this, please inspire her. Drop her a message!
• Vintage: Almost all images are at least 20 years old.
Over Wana Bana Design
One of a kind vegan bags, handmade in Colombia from up-cycled vintage images. Every bag is unique!
Founder Lili did not want to participate in mass production and animal suffering. She is also on a mission to reduce the gap between rich and poor. Through her bags she creates jobs for underprivileged single mothers in Colombia.
Part of the profit goes to a training program for children in her mother country.
• One of a kind: I scout images together with friends in second hand shops around the world: we select images from unwanted books. One of our makers cut the selected image and they make the bag around it. The chance to find the same image is very little, making each bag unique!
• Handmade by our single moms in their own atelier
• Support local community: we buy all the materials in Bogota (Colombia) in order to support the local economy. And gives work to the makers Johanna, Aida en Ximena. 3 single moms with their own. Johanna has 3 and Ximena has 2 boys. They are between 5 and 18 years. Aida is the mother of Johanna and Ximena. The moms combine their work with taking care of their children.
• Fair paid: we pay 30% above the price of a bag in Bogota.
• Environmental Impact: Positive! Re-use of papier from images. To be improved: replace synthetic leather and compensate CO2.
About the image
LP found in The Netherlands.
Foolish Behaviour is Rod Stewart’s tenth studio album released on 21 November 1980 (see 1980 in music) and on the Riva label in the United Kingdom and on Warner Bros. Records in both The United States and Germany. The tracks were recorded at The Record Plant Studios and Cherokee Studios in Los Angeles from February to September, 1980. “Passion”, “My Girl”, “Somebody Special” and “Oh God, I Wish I Was Home Tonight” were released as singles.
The video to another song on the album, “She Won’t Dance With Me”, was the third video to be played on MTV when it launched 1 August 1981. The lyrics contain the use of the word “fuck” which remained unedited in the video.
Source: wikipedia. Video.